A friend mentioned she was in a play that sounded interesting and when we found out there were some Brits involved, we just had to find out more.
Reached out to Adam and here’s what he said: “I am over from the UK to work on this project and the founder of the company worked in Immersive Theatre in the UK for the last seven years. So there is a big British connection!
“We have teamed up with two Toronto-based theatre professionals to create the whole experience. We plan to have more events in different spaces in Toronto after this initial event.
“If you were happy to spread the word I would be very grateful indeed. It’s such a fantastic project but having only recently moved from the UK I don’t have a network of people here yet.”
Here’s the deets …
lost&gone are proud to present an immersive, contemporary production of Romeo & Juliet in a secret location in The Junction. With a cast of 22 actors playing characters old and new, enter the world of Fair Verona , and join the Capulet party: October 19-21 and 26-28, 2017.
Step inside — interact, explore and even help change the ending. Like a fairground, guests can eat, drink, mingle, and dance all whilst observing and engaging in this Choose Your Own Adventure wonderland. But there’s a catch …
Find us first.
Introducing lost&gone , Toronto’s newest immersive events company. We reclaim empty, unused, forgotten spaces that are soon to be demolished, and turn them into worlds from our imaginations. Inspired by old stories, cult TV programs, and classic film universes, our locales bring to life the places you’ve only dreamt about. Our team of Canadian and UK artists are excited to introduce ourselves to the Toronto scene.
● PRESS NIGHT: 7:00 p.m., October 20, 2017
● 7:00 p.m., October 19-21, 2017
● 7:00 p.m., October 26-28, 2017
● Secret venue in the Junction. Text message clues will be sent days before the performance.
Available ONLINE ONLY (no tickets available at the door) www.lostandgone.ca
● $35.00 (includes a welcome drink)
● For any accessibility questions or concerns, contact adam AT lostandgone DOT CA
● This show run time is approximately 90 minutes and will involve long periods of standing.
● Adam Lawler 647-225-7590 adam AT lostandgone DOT CA
● www.facebook.com/lostandgne, www.instagram.com/lostandgne, www.twitter.com/lostandgne.