Fellow Brit in Toronto Andy Hedges reached out to Brits in Toronto for help in getting the word out about a company he works for called VFX Financial, so we said we’d give it a quick plug. Here’s the details …
Anglo Canadian currency specialists VFX Financial have provided Brits in Toronto readers with an extra special rate for their currency needs. So whether you are already based in Canada and need to send money overseas (not just to the UK,) or you are in the UK and need some loonies, VFX Financial can help.
- Special rate for all Brits in Toronto readers.
- No transfer charges.
- Generally 2%-3% better rates than banks.
- Suitable for both Brits coming to Canada and individuals and businesses already located here.
- Free multi-currency card for UK/Eire based clients — perfect to save money when travelling as there are no overseas usage fees.
- Same or next day delivery of currency.
- Fully regulated in both Canada and the UK/EU.
- No minimum or maximum transfer limits.
To benefit from the special negotiated rate, during the sign-up process, simply enter the word “Brits” as the intro code. You can e-mail Andy for more info too at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s about it, really. Full disclaimer: do your own research on all the above before signing up, Brits in Toronto cannot be held responsible for your dealings with the company and no money changed hands for this post, it’s purely for informational purposes.